Michael called me last night to tell me that I had had a Late notifcation on my credit report!...umm, WHAT? how?
so of course, I assume it's Bank Of America Since I've been having problems with them and my bank and stuff but they said they wouldn't report unless if it was exactly 30 days overdue. well that's not going to happen. I was like hours late or some crap. whatever.
so then I started thinking about who it POSSIBLY could be. and so instead I order up my credit report from My Credit Keeper. and find out that it's dinging me on something from 2007 where I paid late on My Kays accounts. now my kays account hasn't been touched since Jan 2007. I would have no reason to pay it late. so looks like I'll be debating this with Experian, Equifax and Transunion. lovely.
I hate credit. I'm about to just talk Michael into getting on Loan to pay off our high balance credit cards and be done with it. I didn't WANT to get this much credit in the first place. I know, it's my fault for taking the credit out. but I'm not really complaining about the credit itself. besides. if people knew the whole story. they'd understand.
gah. I just hate credit today. anyways. I'm offline, just had to come and rant. now I'm going to go finish cleaning! yay for me. :)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Ugh. Credit Sucks.
Posted by Lesslie at 2:14 PM
Labels: Everyday Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment