Friday, November 21, 2008

Lucky 7 Tag

I've been tagged!

7 things I can do...
1- Multi-task
2- Read
3- take care of my children
4- Make people laugh.
5- Scrapbook
6- Talk on the Phone While driving (for some people up here, it's nearly impossible)
7- A cartwheel

7 things I can't do...
1- Apparently I can't cook pumpkin Pie...Shut up now.
2- Buy generic ketchup.
3- Understand a Liberal
4- a Split
5- Get a Cat or Dog
6- Fold Fitted bed sheets
7- Be a Vegetarian

7 things I always say...
1- "UGH, MICHAEL!"
2- "What The hell is this Jerk on my butt for!!!?"
3- "COLE, GET OUT (of whatever he's getting into)"
4- "Lincoln you're going to fall if you do that"
5- "Cole, You can't do that to your brother that's MEAN"
6- "Where is my wallet"
7- "dude"

7 things I always eat...
1- Cheese
2- Olives
3- Meat
4- Ramen (shut up, Jen and Rachel)
5- Pretzels
6- Chicken
7- Eggs

7 people I tag...
1- My Dad
2- Ali
3- Aimee
4- 7 - anyone reading my blog who has one! :D

1 comments:

mommiex4_2008 said...

*pouts* Do I have to? =(
J/K. I'll do this in just a few. =)