Kids are So fun...
I haven't updated or posted videos or pictures because my darling Son, hid my camera and we just found it yesterday. apparently I don't check the couch cushions much, and the way he jumps on the couch all day, I'm surprised it still works.
they've also managed to completely destroy my house which was once clean. there are toys everywhere. oh the joy, can you see I'm anxiously awaiting the day my youngest is my oldest sons age? I'm not...really.
My husband has also been home for, I think this is Day Five now. Now don't get me wrong, I love my husband, but I think we're not used to each other past day....four? he would be leaving for work today, but since he has 12 days off. he is not. I love him dearly but he has nearly driven me insane the last few days. I think this is more me than him. let's face it. PMS bites and I've got it bad this time.
the nice thing is that tomorrow I will have three hours to myself. which will be so nice.
that is why I have not updated. but now, I have to go get ready to go out and get a Cord for my dryer, since we have the wrong cord! damn guy who built this house!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Things have been......crazy?
Posted by Lesslie at 10:34 AM
Labels: Everyday Life, Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm sorry but, I have to laugh at the "hidden camera". I can so see one of my children doing that.
My DH drives me nuts sometimes too. ;)
Dang, woman.. things are crazy for you! I miss you!! ((HUGS))
Post a Comment