Monday, November 24, 2008

My List of Goals for the Day

- Make Banana Bread
- Get caught up entirely on Laundry
- Finish organizing The kids Toys and Finishing up cleaning coles Room
- get started and hopefully finish organizing the Spare room so I can move the other stuff I need to in there.
- finish plastic-ing the back door.

Edit To Add: I didn't get much else done because I fought with the stupid plastic on the back door for about 5 hours. I finally gave up. so this is now my goal list for tomorrow LOL.

I hate the plastic-ing the back door. I cried. I swore a lot. I ripped it off five times. I stomped my feet. I yelled profanities at it....

so I told Michael that I want to put a new back door in...( LOL!)

2 comments:

mommiex4_2008 said...

Have you gotten any of your list crossed off today?

Lesslie said...

Kind of LOL