Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Night Watching Edward and Bella on the Big Screen.

First, I have to say that I really loved twilight, even though I love the book so much more. I still loved the movie and laughed so much through it. I am anxious to see it again and re read the Saga.

I ended up going with my friend, Sapphire. and so I left the kids home with Michael. I left about 6:00 because the show started at the 7:05. and I had to go to Wal-mart to return something and pick up a Christmas present for Honor, (MY SMIL), and also stop at Lowe's to get my Dryer cord. which I couldn't wait until today to get. and obviously so I could get there in time before it sold out.

So I get home about 9:30 since the roads were kind of EW, since it was snowing last night. and Michael is a little frazzled and I noticed that the Kitchen to the dining room was blocked off, I figured it was just because of the christmas tree parts in the dining room, and then I saw that the Hall way was blocked off. I kind of raised my eyebrows and I asked Michael how things went and he kind of said "PFFH these kids get into EVERYTHING, they don't stop, if they are not getting into one thing they are getting into the other, and Also while I was doing some homework, they were over by the back door and they were really quiet (first sign, moms, right? and of course. I'm laughing inside, I know where this is going...) and so I called to Cole (he continues) and there was no answer or anything, no one would come to me, so I went over the back door and Cole is drawing all over himself and all over Lincolns face with a Pink Marker ( at this point, I burst out laughing, and I think I made him mad because I asked if he at least took pictures), and so I had to scrub them both off with a wipe and I still didn't get it all off of Lincoln (so I started cleaning him off as Michael is telling me), and he's said. this was Not fun"...

I kind of chuckled... and said "Do you see Now why I am frazzled and that I "don't have it so easy" like you think I do" and he's like "Oh, I get it now, No more criticism from me on it anymore"


Finally......

0 comments: