So Friday, I was running my dishwasher as usual. and I was talking on the phone with my cousin and I walked into the other room to get something or do something for my kids and I come back out and there is water ALL over the floor. so I cleaned everything up the best I could. well saturday, I noticed that the floor was beginning to swell. so I called the Insurance Company and let them know what was going on and the advised me to get a water restoration company out to see if they could dry out the flooring. so he came today with all of his cool gadgets to see where the water was and ended up pulling it up and found This:
So he told me I am definitely going to have to replace the flooring. he doesn't know if we can match up the old flooring and find the same stuff. unfortunately, we've lived here for 2 1/2 years and it's not very likely. so they are going to have to either replace the whole entire thing or figure something out that works.
and here is what it looks like about 40-45 minutes after it started drying with the big giant fans...
Fun, Huh?
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Story of the Very bad Dishwasher...
Posted by Lesslie at 3:40 PM
Labels: crap dishwasher, house stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment