I know this is ridiculous, but I can't help but blog about it.
Why, all of a sudden, am I petrified that a plane is going to come crashing into my house and obliterate this house??? I just hope to hell that my kids and I are not in it... whether it happens in a DREAM or In Real Life.
I can fly on a plane with no problem and not even think twice about it..... but I obsess sometimes over a plane crashing into my house. Like last night for instance...I was thinking about it and I was wondering if it were possible that, if Mr. Plane decided TO crash into my house that it miss my scrapbooking stuff, that whole general area, you know since I sleep in close proximity to my craft room and because I spent a lot of time and energy into said scrapbooking area and spent a lot of money that I probably shouldn't have on said scrapbooking stuff.
Sounds ridiculous?
Oh, it gets better!
I just heard a plane engine outside, in the sky, and I am FREAKING OUT. What. The. Heck? Did someone else's fears inhabit my brain lately? is it because since having children, I'm suddenly a hermit crab and am afraid if someone glances at me the wrong way, so why WOULDN'T I worry about a plane just randomly flying over my house and crashing into it? I mean I WORRY about someone breaking in, and stay up late most nights because I'm afraid they will...why not just add afraid of plane crashing into house in the mix!
I wonder if they have an actual phobia of that... I should look it up...
anyways, It could be the new's Articles I've seen before:
-Plane/House Crash #1
- Plane/House Crash #2
- Plane/ House Crash #3
- Plane/ House Crash #4
I mean, that is really like FOUR too many. Isn't that scary? maybe that is just me... I don't really know.
I might also be afraid because hello! I live in Alaska. A bird could like fly into the propeller and crash it and me being the lucky one would get a plane crashed into her house. I don't know, for all I know the subzero temperatures could freeze the engine in mid air and right at about where my house is, it will crash into it....
seriously, what is WRONG with me?! I know I am ridiculous. you don't even need to tell me...
Monday, August 24, 2009
Scared of a Plane... Flying into my house...
Posted by Lesslie at 10:23 PM
Labels: Afraid of Planes Crashing, Fears, Silly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Lesslie Darling...I lived next to the base in VA and had planes fly over me house MANY times a day. They even had air shows there and there has never been a plane crash anywhere near my house. Now I live near a small airport and hear planes probably 4-5 times a day. I know you already know this but you have so many other things to worry about this should be the least of your concerns. A plane is not going to crash into your house Ever!! Silly girl... :)
Post a Comment