It has been such a long time! lol. how many times have I posted that in other blog posts when my absence has been lengthy.. about 108430156897 times. :)
well as everyone knows. my family was here for awhile in July. and we had tons of things to do so I obviously have a million pictures as promised but I am only going to share a few that I really like and I don't think it's going to be in this post either. maybe tonight after my kids have gone to bed.
Michael will be home in 19 days, which is awesome! I can't wait. I really miss him. this has been a pretty difficult trial for myself as my kids have been less than stellar most days. but I'm alive, and so are they! thankfully.
Right now, our water tank is leaking and it is such a pain. I have to wait 11 hours on the phone with the Home warranty company because there is "high call volume", if I hear a company tell me they are having high call volumes on the phone one more time, I am going to vomit. Also, our dishwasher is leaking from the bottom... sometimes, I hate Appliances and I most definitely hate my house right now, and the dude who built it.
Our plan is five years for this house right now. that is what we're hoping for. I wrote out a list of what I hope we can accomplish with this house in five years. some are pretty big things and some are not. Obviously fixing the water tank and dishwasher are top priorities, that hopefully my Warranty Covers, if not, looks like I'll be calling the insurance company.
I guess we're doing a mini vacation when Michael comes home. so that will be nice. I think we're going to Seward and maybe Homer :) yay.
anyways. it's time for the vultures to eat. nothing like a clear sign that they are hungry when they start pulling stuff out of the fridge.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Lots to Blog about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Home warranty? Man, you Alaskans are weird! LOL, just kidding. I just have never heard of a home warranty! Sounds like it'd come in handy.
"High call volume" = bullshit. That sucks!
well when we bought it, there was the one year warranty and the company called us for a renewal and we decided to stay with it just because the builder was not the greatest and we didn't know about him until after the papers were signed.
Post a Comment