Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updates and Pictures, Oh My!

So it's been awhile, yet again. Things have been hectic here. we're winding down until the time Michael has to leave and my parents are coming to see Alaska. My Sister and Dad will be seeing Alaska for the first time. I'm sure I will have tons of pictures since we have tons of adventures planned for while they are here. so I will not be posting much from 7/30 to 8/8, as they will be here, and we are going to enjoy the different attractions that Alaska has to offer! :D

We are in the process of re-financing our house. we will be able to skip 2 house payments , Which will give me a lot of leeway while my parents are here and we're also rolling a few of our higher interest credit cards into the mortgage so we're going to do it. to be able to get away from the strain of those bills will be nice. and we'll be able to start saving to do the work around the yard/house like we wanted to. it's obviously not going to get done this year because my husband leaves for Missouri in 12 days, but next year as soon as the breakup happens we should have enough stashed away to do some yard work! YAY.

I would love to be able to add the curb appeal to this house. it really needs it. and also doing it next year will give me enough time to read from flower/gardening books that have flowers that are best suited for Alaska. I also want to start pricing everything. I'm pretty sure we'll be replacing the lighting and a few interior things this winter which will not cost a lot (hopefully)

Now. onto the pictures! I'm not going to lie. some of the pictures have incorrect lighting. I made Fathers Day Gifts for my Dad/husband and I can't post those pictures either until the end of the month as I don't want to ruin it for my dad, who has not had the pleasure of seeing it yet as he had to leave before my package got to him. but anyone who frequents me on here, can also look at Those on Myspace.









These are all from my friends house. we had fun that night. my favorite is the picture of cole in mid air on the trampoline! :)

1 comments:

mommiex4_2008 said...

Lesslie! I miss you! :(

The boys are getting so big!