Over at ShortPumpPreppy. The Lovely Makers at Oreck Wanted her To test out their new Oreck Halo (valued at 599.0o) and has given her the chance to select a Winner Of an Oreck Halo For FREE! how awesome is that. If you don't know much about the Halo. I suggest Running over to www.Oreck.com and Checking it out! It's the new conventional way to keep your family healthy by using UV rays while it Vacuums and it has a HEPA 13 Filter and Kills MORE than 99 Percent of Bacteria off your floors!
I don't know about you but with my vacuum I constantly worry about how clean my floors are and with this, I wouldn't have to!!!
Go Here To Enter!!!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Oreck Halo Giveaway at Short Pump Preppy
Posted by Lesslie at 2:34 AM
Labels: Awesome, give Away, Oreck Halo, ShortPumpPreppy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment