Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holy Moly!

I can't believe it's been like 2 weeks since I posted last. What is Wrong With Me?

for the record. we HAVE been kind of busy. I've been taking the kids places to wear them out in order to try to get them onto a better nightly Schedule. I brought them to my friend Monica's Today and Then brought them to the Bouncin' Bears (I DO have pictures. I just need to Upload and Edit them to my computer). How is it possible that we've ran all day and they have played so hard yet, I am MORE tired than they are. Whatever. :(

I've found a guy who is going to take and use all of the wood that is just sitting there rotting in our yard. He is also going to take the Eleventy Billion Rocks in our backyard too. I am going to set some aside for us so we can make a Homemade Fire Pit, which is the exact thing he plans on doing.

I've been going out here and there and ripping out Weeds and Junk and trying to map out how I'm going to put pavers down and then Pavers and that Weed Ex Tarp and start planting flower beds. Eventually our yard will be where we want it. but I'm trying to make do right now. I've decided that I am buying a giant Sandbox from my Friend for the boys and we're buying those tiki torches, to keep the State Bird Away. we found this really good bug spray and the mosquitos left my kids alone. YAY!. I had to rip out the burning bush that was planted out front because it was Fried from not getting efficient Sun or being watered and probably because it can't stand the subzero temperatures. I also have a small pine type tree that it burnt that needs to be ripped out and either put elsewhere or thrown away.

I hope next summer to be able to put a fence, add on to the deck and add walls onto our Car port. I know doing the Floors are in our very Near Future. but we need money to do some of those.

Anyways. I am yawning up a storm. my kids are eating a snack and then it's early to bed for us.

0 comments: