Now that it's after Christmas. My husband and I are on Operation Organization. I'm tired of the clutter and the junk everywhere. we are majorly downsizing and we now realized we can store some stuff in our Crawl Space. thankfully we switched over to Plastic totes years ago. In case anything serious happens where we have a flood or water leak (thanks for the tip, Mom!). this is good to do every year since I think a household can accumulate over 10,000 lbs worth of junk, if I remember right. also, in case for some reason my husband gets into the Army to be a Warrant Officer, and has to go to School for 8 months, we want things to be a little organized and we are also getting a Kitchen Table Thanks to Monica, when they buy their own set, they are giving us theirs. We are thankful to them for all of their help with everything.
So I will post before and After pictures When we get each room finished and organized and clean. I just can't handle the clutter anymore.
this should be fun.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Operation Organization...
Posted by Lesslie at 2:22 PM
Labels: Organization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment