I got Lincoln Waving. I hope everyone enjoys it...
Friday, December 12, 2008
Lincoln Waving!!!!!
Posted by Lesslie at 7:57 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Lincoln
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging about life, trials, fun moments, happy moments, kids and everything else in between and also keeping my family on the east coast in the loop on our life as much as possible.
I got Lincoln Waving. I hope everyone enjoys it...
Posted by Lesslie at 7:57 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Lincoln
1 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love how you have stuff all over your floors in your videos like I do.... makes me not feel so bad! It's so hard to keep anything up off these floors w/Ella around. I'm over it and have accepted I will never have a perfect house in my videos.
Also.... hope all is going well with you. Haven't talked to you online in a while and I miss you!!! Text me whenever you go online and I'll try to go online too.
Post a Comment