I can't believe he is growing up so fast. [insert crying smiley here]
Monday, December 1, 2008
Lincoln using a tote to walk around :(
Posted by Lesslie at 10:42 PM
Labels: Everyday Life, Growing Up, Lincoln
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging about life, trials, fun moments, happy moments, kids and everything else in between and also keeping my family on the east coast in the loop on our life as much as possible.
I can't believe he is growing up so fast. [insert crying smiley here]
Posted by Lesslie at 10:42 PM
Labels: Everyday Life, Growing Up, Lincoln
5 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW how cute!!!!!! Seriously, that is adorable. And inventive! Clever boy.
p.s. Have you ever noticed how odd the word verification thingies are? This one is 'preek'.
Aww, how cute. He's getting so big! Maybe he got that idea from watching you push the cart around Wal-Mart too many times... :)
I agree Rachel.. where do they come up with these words? Mine is odomet? WTH?
Aww Less, I heard that little tear in the back of your throat :o(. Your little man is growing up so fast. Wow he's strong too. You are in trouble now woman with him starting to walk. He's too smart lol.
Oh and my word is galion WTH? I wonder who sits there and comes up with the words lol
ya mine is dodecal.
wtf? I think it's just a random letter simulator or some crap like that
Maybe Jen LOL!
It's heart breaking how fast they grow up :(
Post a Comment