So I decided to give the boys an early Christmas present tonight since Lincoln was trying to walk everywhere with the laundry basket. so I pulled it out and they loved it. here they are in action. they are so cute! ♥
Friday, December 19, 2008
Cole And Lj Get An Early christmas Surprise!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Look at Lincoln walking with it!! Such a big boy. His hair looks like it has a reddish tone to it in those pics, do you think he's gonna have red hair?
They are such cute little dudes.
I think so. I have strawberry blondish hair. I Really HOPE so!! :) I was so excited when he was born and had reddish hair!
I had auburn hair as a child and it turned dirty blonde.
There are no red heads anywhere on our side of the family so the chances of Lincoln keeping red hair are slim to none.
Sorry Dear.
Love dad.
Post a Comment