Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Have An Incredibly Long weekend ahead of us....

So, My Parents Present for cole should arrive by Mail Tomorrow, Hopefully. it will be fun to hide it and wrap it. I really am Excited and sad at the same time for Cole's Birthday.

Cole Loves chocolate Pudding.....








Obviously..... LOL (Sorry they are blurry, but they were too cute not to post)

we are going to Mooses Tooth Tomorrow, with a bunch of friends! it will be nice to get out. I am SO ordering a Chocolate Chip Cookie dough Cheesecake tomorrow! I deserve it after the week I've have with my kiddo's.

I think we're also going to the fair this weekend. which will be lots of fun. we want to take cole to see the animals. so I will have TONS of pictures this weekend... :D

and last but not least....




aaaannnnd.....Lastly a nice little chuckle for everyone!!





LOL!

0 comments: