So... Lincoln Has just started sitting up, not well but unassisted so this is super exciting... here are a few pictures even though I said i would do picture sundays. I just couldn't resist cause he's so stinkin cute..
5.5 months old...he doesn't have a doctor's appointment again until he's about 7 months old. bummer too. I was hoping to have him somwhat on schedule....
Cole will be 2 in a short month. I already have his presents and everything ready. I'm excited to Celebrate his birthday this year, and then again, I'm not. I wish we could have a big family birthday party for him. unfortunately it's not going to happen. I will have TONS of pictures and possibly video's up, that day. Yipee!!!!
Mom, I'm Sure I can do this myself!
Hi Big Brother!!!
I told you I could do this myself!
Well DARN!
and just for cute adorable little laughs...my Diaper boys! :)
anyways it's 9:40 ish. and I need to get my Child in bed. since he's still thinking it's time to play.. but little does he know it's time for bed!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Oh how they Grow....
Posted by Lesslie at 9:38 PM
Labels: Cole, Growing Up, Lincoln
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment