So Cole has finally taken to Cartoons. I hear "CAWWWW" about 89 thousand times per day, which means he wants to watch the Pixar Movie, Cars. This started after I brought him to Wal-mart to pick out a brand new pillow and he chose the Cars Pillowcase. and now he is ALL about "caww".
So, Naturally. I was in Walmart the other day and what did I find? Cars Fleece Fabric on sale. for 8.49 per yard. (I wonder how much it is regularly). so I got an idea from a few years ago that I wanted to make the boys no sew blankets for christmas this year. I bought Lincoln Winnie the Pooh. I have an Idea for Michael as well but I need to find the right Fabric. I'm also going to walmart tomorrow as I just had the bright idea today to make them a Pillow to Match. so here is the finished product:
Coles:
Lincolns: 
I hope they love them. I'm excited to get them the fabric to make matching pillows. I've already got them 1 toy and 1 book. I really can't wait for Christmas this year. it should be so much fun!
I have to order a Cake Tip Kit, since I am also making cupcakes for Cole's Birthday. I've got so much going on. This week I'm concentrating big time on getting all the stuff we won't ever use to have a yard sale. we need one. the money I make at the yard sale is going to be put aside for a kitchen table. and whatever is left over is going towards Christmas presents. I'm glad I'm actually getting somewhat of a head start on things this year. the next thing I need to do is get the Idea's I had for the grandparents done!
So as promised, it's Sunday and here are a few pictures from This Week. I'm also blogging another thing that cole and I did today which he enjoyed.. :)





Anyways, since my internet has been satans spawn today...I have to get to bed after I post my next picture post..
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Photo Sunday
Posted by Lesslie at 9:50 PM
Labels: Cole, Photo Sunday, Presents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment