Saturday, August 16, 2008

3 and 1/2 weeks..

So, Cole will be 2 in 3.5 very short weeks. I can't believe, it's been two years already. he's such a bright little boy. he amazes me so much. he is one of the best things to ever happen to me. he just started getting interested into things like Cars, and loves the movie CARS. thank god we own it. he watches it enough. He also really enjoys Ratatouille. which is an awesome movie. I've already got all of his presents for his birthday. I'm excited for him to open them. I hope he has fun on his birthday, even though we are far away from Family, which sucks.

and my youngest, Lincoln, will be six months old on the 25th of this month. I can't believe it. in 6 months he'll be 1. he's already has so much of a personality it's sweet. and he is a major sweetheart. and SO SO happy. I can't believe I've breastfed him for 6 months as well. I need to start thinking about weaning him. for personal preference, I want to have my body back and get back to exercising and losing weight because it's starting to affect my hips again.

anyways, I have things to do around here today...

Ciao & XOXO

Lesslie and the Kids...

0 comments: