Lets Start By Saying.....
1. My children think that it is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS to tear my couch apart. WHY IN THE WORLD did my husband want to buy a Couch that the CUSHIONS and PILLOWS AND WHATEVER come Off.. I want to kick him in the head, even if it is a RAD couch. I mean who has a burnt orange couch? I have to tell my kids 15978 times a day NOT TO TEAR the couch apart.
2. there is this evil toy. That my children FIGHT relentlessly over. I am SO selling it the first chance I get in the yard sale that my friend and I PLAN on having, at some point...It sat in my closet for Two weeks but I'm tired of it being there. I'd put it on Craigslist but Craigslist Really sucks.
3. Nator-Tator is standing by my chair whining and saying "down", when he really means "up". I keep telling him this and he just whines more....
4. My house is a mess. most of my friends always Say "Dude, your house is not messy". well it FEELS like it. Sure I've got dishes piled in the sink and a few crumbs of crackers on the floor that I haven't bothered to deal with today. Maybe My house looks like it would because kids live here. I mean is there really a point in cleaning your house with small kids around anyways? they just follow you around un-doing "helping" Mommy With Everything there is to do. but you should See the Spare Room where most of MY stuff is. Like my Scrapbook and Sewing Table and the stuff that is going into the yard sale. it looks like a tornado went through my house and I can't BLAME it on a tornado because Alaska Doesn't Get Tornado's.
5. I am freezing.. this is so odd considering it is 70 in my house, it's totally annoying.
Jeez, and my husband can't figure out why I have Anxiety.....Wait, Why do I?
Sunday, May 17, 2009
it is DEFINITELY one of those days....
Posted by Lesslie at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment