My Kids Love to Clean. except they will probably never want to do this when their teenagers so now is the perfect time to get pictures of it to prove to them at one point they wanted to help me.....right?
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
I bet this won't happen when they are teenagers!
Posted by Lesslie at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Way to put your kids to work, Lesslie! Haha...that's awesome.
So far, all I can get Andrew to do is play with the blow dryer...now if I can just switch that out for a broom...hmmm... ;)
Cole will even put the clothes in the dryer and shut the dryer door. LOL I haven't gotten a picture of that yet. he always runs and hides. but you see. I got a picture of him today torturing his brother because hey, it gives him a chance to be mean!
He sometimes helps by throwing my freshly dried CLEAN laundry on the floor. Mopping and Vacuuming are usually the last chore I do at night....THANKS SWEETHEART! Mommy Loves you!
Loralei loves doing laundry and helping with the dishes somewhat. Now if only we could get her to like picking up after herself and cleaning up her messes, it would be awesome. I need to get a pic of her cleaning lol
Post a Comment