Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and a basic update.

So we went to the pumpkin patch last night. I wasn't really impressed with it. one it was majorly crowded and there was NOTHING there for Cole to do. they had a bounce thing, and when we finally started to wait in line they shut it down to do their "show". I was really afraid to allow Cole in there because it was mostly older children on the bounce, which kind of annoyed me, they have ALL kinds of other things to do and activity tables that obviously didn't have children 3 and under in mind when they decided the activities to do, WHY were they allowed to bounce on something MEANT for small kids? makes no sense to me. I think to make up for it, I'm going to take him to the boucin' bears. I've been saying that for awhile, but I am really going to get around to it one day, maybe I'll make it a mommy and Cole day.

anyways, I think he enjoyed the puppet show, but not much of anything else. he had more fun running around on the bleachers and on the soccer field. he liked the fireworks too at the end but it's so cold that no one could really ENJOY them becuase it was like 10 degrees. overall I wasn't impressed honestly, and I'm not sure my kids will be going back. ever.

Tomorrow though there is a trick or treating event in Palmer called the Hallowed Haunts. My friend Sapphire and I are taking our kids. and it should be a lot of fun. Cole is going to be a lion and Lincoln is going to be a pumpkin. I might switch them and make Lincoln the lion since I have pants that will match the Jacket and it's getting small for cole, and make cole the pumpkin, we'll see. I have pictures of both of them in the pumpkin suit. Lincoln, I know for sure, HATES it.

so I've set some goals for myself for the end of this week and here they are:

1. plan out all the meals for the month
2. get all the totes organized in the spare room
3. get rid of clutter
4. have a nice night with michael after the kids go to bed
5. take Cole to bouncin bears.
6. Figure out everyones Christmas presents
I hope I can accomplish all 6.... we'll see.

anyways. I must be going. I've got some planning to do, I also have three pictures from last night, when I get them uploaded, I'll put them on...

until then...Grey's is on in about an hour so I've got baths to do and kids to put to bed

0 comments: