Sunday, October 12, 2008

Been Busy

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Michael has been home for the last four days and just left this morning to go back to work, so we've been spending some family time together. we didn't really get to do anything exciting since the weather has been less than splendid, and it's snowing out right now.

there has also been a lot of power outages and accidents around here lately. people just are not taking the road conditions seriously enough, which is another reason why us going places has been slowed down

Posting is going to be pretty spotty the next few days as I am going to be doing a LOT around my house. I am trying my best to get this house winterized before the definite snow and winter hits. so far, I've gotten our back door winterized and have noticed a HUGE difference in the temperature in our house. I plan to do the windows next. I've got four I have to do and two are the huge two panel sliding windows...

plus not to mention, I am going to start collecting stuff for a yard sale in the spring. I am anxious to get the stuff we don't need anymore out of here...

there has been no other news on Afghanistan. I'm sure when he hears something, that I will let everyone know.

anyways..it's almost nap time and I am pretty sure I am going to be taking a nap with them.

I will update Later.

0 comments: