Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

So we did Pumpkin Carvings Last night! it was a lot of work and there was a lot of cussing involved. Cole was involved in it for about 5 minutes and then said the hell with it and went off to play LOL.





















































































This Pumpkin took like TWO hours to do. and naturally, Lincoln ripped the nose off so I had to Rig it with a bobby pin. scary.



















Coles pumpkin. he doesn't like it when it's Lit.



















Lincolns pumpkin. his came out cute LOL and it only took about 10 minutes.



















Pie Doesn't Last Long in Our House. This is Seriously after not even a day of having it home (FTR, I didn't eat any of it. I don't like pumpkin pie, Sweets go fast in our house, I'm surprised we still have Halloween Candy)

I am taking the boys to a Pumpkin Patch get together this week I think they will have a lot of fun. I will update with pictures later!

0 comments: