Friday, March 27, 2009

When Moose Come to Play...and Lincolns Favorite Word

So I got Lincoln on Video Saying "NO". It is his favorite word. he says it all the time and it's...really cute. even though I try not to condone it. the way he says it is really cute and I wanted to get it on video for rememberance :)


Tonight while I was cooking, brownies, Banana Bread, Shepherds Pie, Beer Bread I looked over and saw a GIGANTIC moose hanging out in our yard. it's the first time the kids have ever seen a moose! and so I got a video and a picture (the picture is bad, it's what happens when you're trying to take a picture, all excited, and realize the flash is still on. but here they are (don't mind my husbands bad mouth, he didn't realize I was filming a video)


1 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow now that isn't something you see everyday!!!!!