It's been a long time since I've updated. I haven't really found much to blog about. for some reason I've hit a blog writers block. which sucks.... but lately, I've found stuff to blog about.
The Weather here is still pretty nasty. we had like 4-5 Days of 30 degree and sunny weather. now it's 10 Degree's and CRAPPY windy out.. what the heck? Alaska is so temperamental when it comes to weather. We've got probably a month and a half left of this. Cause Last year when we moved here. the day after My mother and I got here. it dumped like a foot of snow. I'm so excited for spring to be here so I can go take the kids out in the stroller and walk twice a day. :)
Lincoln Can say "doggy", "Yes", "no", "this", "that". he also can copy his daddy and try to do push ups. it's really cute. :)
Also. Yesterday I asked Cole if he wanted to draw his grandma a picture and he said yes... well.... he drew her a picture all right. unfortunately....
... we can't package him up and send him to Grandma...even though some days I'd like to! :D
Monday, March 16, 2009
Oh...It's Windy Outside...bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love that he drew in his armpit. Was he drawing hair? LOL!
I'm not sure LOL
Post a Comment