I was out trying to get ava to potty outside the other day and the Fed Ex guy pulls up with a Giant Singer box...Michael bought me a sewing machine for my birthday! YAY! ABOUT TIME!
My Friends Jen, Rachel and Shannon got this for my birthday. I got it today. I am in LOVE with it. I ned to find stuff to put in it LOL it was definitely a surprise. I didn't even think anything of it. I opened the mail box and I'm like WTF? I didn't order a bag...and then it dawned on me that my birthday was recently and someone might have had one sent. Thanks Girls. ILY guys!
Monday, February 2, 2009
A Few Birthday Surprises.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yayyayyay you got it! Was there a little card or anything inside saying from us? I asked her to but I wasn't sure if she got that message.
Dude I am so glad you got a sewing machine!! Now you're in the club. LOL!
Dang, that bag is so cute. I want one now.
YAY.. you are in the sewing club now. (oy, we are nerds!)
Yay, glad you like it. I soo want that material to make myself a skirt and a bag. It's soo cute.
And welcome to the club of sewing, too bad we don't all live closer together, we could soo do a sewing circle, that would be soo much fun, wine and sewing (hmm wonder what would come of that lol). Can't wait to see what you make.
Post a Comment