Monday, February 23, 2009

Don't Have Much To Update On..... (Yeah Right)

So This Last week has been a little weird. I haven't had much inspiration to come on and blog really. I haven't had a chance to touch on sewing at all. I'm hoping to get in a bit tomorrow. I'm working on a tag blanket for Lincoln but I have to buy an iron tomorrow. The Fabric is TOTALLY sweet. I will definitely post when I've completed it. After that, I've got the Seat Cover to do, which I might bang out tomorrow since I will have an iron to iron on the interfacing on the back.

I am on another house project. I am making over my Utility Closet. Right now I've got One Coat on the walls that I can reach (it has vaulted Ceilings in it as well, which I thought was stupid but what do I know?) I need to get a Roller that is one of those tall thingers so I can get the ceiling and the upper walls. I am also going to put shelving in to make more storage space and a place to put our shoes. I can't wait to put pictures up when I'm done! :)

We are Celebrating Lincolns 1st Birthday tomorrow as Michael has no choice BUT to work on the 25th. I could cry right now. I can't believe my baby is Going to be ONE!...

I am going to the Doctor on The 11th Of March. Hopefully I will get some answers on my hand/headaches and my hip. Keep your Fingers Crossed that It goes well. I'm hoping they might clear me to a chiropractor. I saw on the doctors that people can get frequent headaches when their Atlas is off balance. maybe that's why I keep getting them.

It's Nearly Official that my parents are coming out here in July. I'm so psyched I can't wait!!!! I hope Michael can get time off but I'm not entirely sure...

well I need to go. I am definitely hypnotized by Suvivor in Death by J.D. Robb. it's Really Good! it's a 28 book Series and I have read all but Five.

here are some pictures from the last week. Enjoy!:























0 comments: