I haven't posted in a few days because...
1. I have been taking down my christmas Decorations. and put them in the crawl space as we have discovered that a crawl space is a GREAT place to store crap we don't need IN our face all the time. So WOOHOO to that.
2. I have also become obsessed with the Southern Vampire Series by Charlaine Harris. it is so amazingly awesome and I am hypnotized (or glamoured, if you will... ;) a little vampire pun :D )! (F.Y.I it is SO SO SO SO SOOOO much different than the SHOW. the show pales in comparison!)
so hence why I have been an update slacker. but I'm sure I will have something important to blog about in a few days :D.
oh!!!!!
4 New Years Resolutions I have are:
- Lose 57 lbs by December 31st 2009.
- Have The best relationship with Michael we can POSSIBLY have
- Have my house completely organized!
- pay down as many bills as nearly possible!
and Happy New Year! Hope it was a safe one for Everyone!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Small Update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment