I am SLACKING. MAJORLY. this is not a joke. I am driving myself insane. I want to clean my house so bad. yet, I am SO exhausted. both my children are sick little things and I am catering to their every need, which requires me to plan out Nebulizer Treatments every four hours. and the child who receives those. Doesn't like them.... -eyeroll- I guess I can't complain since he lets me at least blow the mist in his face now.
here is my short list:
- Vacuum My Bed Room
- Load the Dishwasher
- Clean the Stove Top/Microwave
- Clean the Master and Guest Bath
- Clean Off Counter Tops
- Sweep/ Mop Kitchen
- Clean Entryway and Mop
- Fold and Put Away Clothes
we'll see..... I have to go do a nebulizer treatment and then I am taking The Almighty Advice of my Friend, Amanda. Which consists of setting a 15 minute timer and doing work for 15 minutes at a time. I've done it in the past and it works. so that is my goal for tonight. WOO!
*update* I am on a cleaning binge since I am incredibly Angry right now. The husband has pushed 1 too many buttons tonight! I'm off here to go finish my list. maybe I'll feel better after...and after I kick him in the head!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
My Short List.
Posted by Lesslie at 4:27 PM
Labels: Anxiety, busy, Goals, Organization
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Dude, that's actually a pretty big list.... the sweeping, mopping and vacuuming exhausts me.
Just stick w/your 15 minutes in each room and after your first 2 15 minutes TAKE A BREAK so you don't overdo yourself :)
Post a Comment