I was tagged by Rachel to Share 7 Random Facts about myself. I can't tag 7 people because I don't know 7 people on blogger. so here it goes!
1. I Love Hot Dogs. I know it's sad and as my husband puts it "disgusting" because of their ingredients. I'm sorry I try not to think about it when they taste yummy like they do. and they have to be a certain kind (Bar S).
2. I love Movies based around highschool. Like mean girls, a cinderella story, and movies like syndey White and really anything with Amanda bynes in it..she makes me laugh.
3. Sea animals, like lobster and crab, give me the heebie jeebies..I don't know if it's the eyes or what, but they creep me out.
4. I produce Children with webbed toes. Cole has a few webbed toes. and lincoln has one... I'm proud of myself
5. I detest body hair and with that I shave my arms.
6. I don't mind the smell of freshly lit cigarettes. it smells good. it's the nasty smell that lingers there that smells disgusting or if you walk out of a bar smelling like an ashtray. THATS DISGUSTING.. oh and I also like the smell of gasoline.
7. I bite my nails...it's actually quite gross, but for some reason, I can't help it.
8. hah just for kicks. I love everything having to do with hair styling or coloring, basically the whole cosmetology get up. it's fun! :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I, too, love hot dogs. But I go for Nathan's. Or else whatever the ones are they sell at this one gas station here, they ROCK. And I haven't died from them yet, so pig anus must be ok to eat. :D
Post a Comment