Phew! I didn't get to do a real photo sunday yesterday so I'm doing it today. of course I've been running around like crazy and it's not ending yet. I have to get my license tomorrow.
We're going to take Cole and Lj to the Bouncin' Bears Sometime this week. tomorrow when I'm out, I plan on stopping around and getting some pretty pictures of the foliage before it's gone.
So Enjoy the Pictures until next time
mommy with her boys :)
Mommy! I'm going to get the Camera!!!
Awww!
Lincoln Cuddling Up with mommy
They Look So Much Alike
Cole Feeding His Brother, they are so adorable!
Cole Enjoying hanging out with his brother
Lincoln Enjoying the perks of sitting in a booster seat :)
A Before Shot of My hair
Great Picture of Cole and daddy
Monday, September 29, 2008
I Love My Kids. They Amuse Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment