Tis' That Time of Season and here I am running around like a crazy person. The boys and I went out today to Walmart, the Post office, the Bank, and to a guy store that will remain nameless because I don't know if my husband reads my blog and I don't want to ruin it....but lets just say, I picked up a present for him and I from my parents tonight. that S.O.B is HEAVY and it SUCKED to wrap. it's almost as tall as me and is definitely like twice my weight seriously. he better love it or I will Ninja Kick him on Christmas Morning and put it on youtube, so everyone can laugh at him for being a Scrooge.
Recently, I was put on Topamax to try to help my headaches but it isn't doing anything other than making me grumpy, lazy and hungry. I forgot to take my pill last night and this is the most energy I've had in two weeks. so I will be calling the doctor in the morning and having SOMETHING changed.. I have been up since 5:30AM and it is now 9 PM and I am NOT tired...what does that say? obviously those pills are Satan, and I need to stop taking them.
anyways. here are a few pictures because it's been awhile. I need to get my kids in bed in a little bit and then pick up a little bit myself. :)
Zuri, 6 months.
The Kids Decorating the Tree. I only got two pictures before I got agitated and told them they were done decorating. they kept removing the ornaments and putting them in different spots and wouldn't get new ornaments.
WahLAH! ( Rach ;])
waiting to get Lincoln dressed to go Sledding. (please refrain from making pacifier comments. I obviously know he still has it. and I know he is three years old. I get it.. really.)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Whew!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Heck if that paci keeps him quiet and happy, I say go for it. Keegan's still got his too. He keeps on biting holes in their nipples though and it's pissing me off. Tim said that if does it to all of them, I am not to buy him new ones.
I said "Screw you"... haha! Seriously, if he is willing to deal with no-paci Keegan at nap and bed time for a week or so, then cool. If not, then let me do it my way, yo.
Oh and my cousin had her paci til she was nearly 4 and she's got beautiful, perfect teeth. So don't let people tell you that either.
Post a Comment