Sunday, September 13, 2009

and the Bad Mother Award goes to....

Me..... :(

Last night I was cooking us a delicious, Pepper BBQ Chicken, Corn on the Cob and Roasted Vegetables, and I was dividing them up between Michael and I as the kids had already ate, and Lincoln pulled Michaels plate with the just out of the oven Vegetables onto himself and has burns on the side of his face, so I ended up crying every time I looked at him last night. :(

Here is what the damage is:



Please, Please, PLEASE don't scar. :( :(

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww. Don't feel too horrible, ALL kids do stuff like that at one point or another. He'll be ok.

Sarah said...

Hugs, hugs, hugs. Don't beat yourself up over it. Every kid is going to have something like that happen at some point in his life.

You would only be a bad mother if you didn't care. ♥

Cindy said...

Awwww *hugs* Don't feel bad.. Accident's happen and there will be many more! You're a wonderful Mother and those are two of the luckiest boys i know!

Truckin' Grandpa said...

He's young, by the time He's My age You'll never see it.